I do not wish to keep my item, I purchased it in error?
Customers need to ensure that they package the item in original packaging and polystyrene using an insured courier to return this back to us and provide tracking.
1. The item has any signs of use.
2. The item arrives damaged/broken
3. The product is missing parts which it was originally shipped with.
4. If we have not been notified within 14 days from purchase date.
Do I need to pay for the item to be returned to you?
- Yes, any unwanted items must be returned to us at the customer’s expense and via a traceable insured courier.
- Tracking details must be provided when you return an item so we are able to speed the return process.
- You will be responsible for the cost and safe return of the goods. If you do not return goods within 30 days after you have informed us that you wish to cancel your order, we reserve the right to not to give you a full refund.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us safely. We are not accountable for items lost or damaged in transit.
- All returned items will be inspected upon arrival to us and if the item is not in acceptable condition a refund will not be issued.
- Once your item is delivered and signed for, it becomes your responsibility. Any transit damage to your item, shortages or incorrect supply must be noted on the delivery of your item. Please check your item upon delivery.
- If your item develops a fault, please notify us by emailing us. For our supplier reference, we require photos clearly showing the damage/defect of the item.
- Once this information has been received we will review the case and whether a part or replacement is needed.
- We will advise the customer if we require collecting the faulty item at our expense.
- Any accidental damages will not be covered.
- Providing the items have been returned in original condition and in the original packaging/unbroken. We aim to get your refund processed within 5 working days.
- Please note that all refunds debited from our pay pal account can still take up to 5 to 7 working days to show up in customers account due to bank clearing process.
- 15 years guaranteed is on ceramic products only, no fitting’s cover/toilet seats included in the guarantee.
- 1-year warranty on all vanity units
- 1 year concealed frame and concealed cisterns
- Anything which can fall under accidental damage will not be covered.
Change of address
Due to PayPal rules and regulations, we are unable to change the delivery address from the one you submit on checkout. You have the option to change delivery address at checkout before making a payment.
Please make sure your address and contact details are up to date.
By making a purchase online here on BathProfessional webshop you are accepting these terms and conditions:
- We use a third party courier and deliveries are Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays), between 9 am and 5 pm. Deliveries are not made over the weekend.
- We strongly recommend that you don’t book fitters or tradesmen until you have received your order in full and you’ve checked it over. Please note that we can’t be held responsible for any charges made by fitters or tradesmen as a result of your order not being delivered, delayed in transit or because you didn’t check your delivery before booking their services.
- In the unlikely event that a Product is faulty, not as described or delivered damaged it is our duty to replace the product once it has been reported to us through site contact.
(Email us and attach photos of any issues you have and support what you describe with clear pictures, your request will be dealt with Mon – Fri)